2-Way UHF Medium Gain Masthead Amplifier; 1 Input; 2 Output-10dB
Product Code: PROMHD12M
- Medium gain masthead amplifier
- F type connections
- 1 input 2 output
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Requires power
2-Way UHF Medium Gain Masthead Amplifier; 1 Input; 2 Output-10dBFeatures:
- This range of high-performance low-noise pre-amplifiers and multi-way mastheads includes both fixed and variable gain versions.
- Selected models can be powered at 5 to 12 volts, allowing powering directly from certain digital terrestrial set-top boxes or IDTVs which can provide 5V output at the aerial socket
- Fully-screened amplifier modules in robust die-cast enclosures. Strong cast-in 'F' connectors.
- Free-draining moulded outer enclosures give easy access and cannot trap water.
- Low noise figures and well-filtered inputs. Sharp cut off below 400 MHz, helps avoid interference problems from nearby transmitters: CB, PMR, TETRA, HF and VHF amateur radio, etc.
- Variable gain models have inter-stage control to maintain good noise figure at reduced gain.
- All multi-way amplifiers can be powered via any output.
- Also available complete with power supply PROPSU11F (PROMHD12M-PS).
- With equipotential bonding point.
|Product Code ||Ways ||Gain||NF||Max Input||Power Requirement ||Typical Applications |
5 - 12V, 25 mA
2-way D/A margin raiser
The maximum output level per multiplex is per the table in dBV when there are eight equal level multiplexes. If the number of multiplexes to be carried is not eight please refer to our Mux guide.
IEC or F Type
Number of Outputs
Number of Inputs
Low, Medium or High
Internal or External
Amplifier Includes Power Supply Unit (PSU)
Amplifier Includes Full Output
Product Requires Power Supply Unit (PSU)
RED Class 0 or Class 1