Remote Plug-In Power Supply Adaptor - 2.1mm 12v DC 500mA
Product Code: PROPSA125
Power Supply Adaptor Plug-In, 12V DC 500mA 2.1mm ConnectorFeatures:
- Plug-in unit, fits any BS 1363 socket-outlet. Standard DC output connector on flying lead.
- Suitable for use with the UHF/FM/DAB Input With IR" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">PROAMP310X PROAMP104X new-generation amplifiers and RF Output Replicator Modulator, restoring traditional Sky&trade distribution via IO Link" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">PROLINK22 iO link modulator.
- For local powering of the amplifier, where a nearby mains outlet is available.
- Previous reference PROPSA123 now superceeded and upgrade with the higher rated PROPSA125 product.
|Product Code ||No of RF Outputs ||Frequency Range||Insertion Loss||Connector Type||DC Output ||Max Current||AC Power Connection|
12 V nom.
- Unregulated power unit with higher current ratings, suitable for use with PROception new generation amplifiers.
- Utilises an efficient cooling-running mains transformer, fitted with an approved thermal fuse for overheat protection.
- Designs independently certified to relevant safety standard BS EN 60065.
Not suitable for powering masthead amplifiers requiring a regulated 12V supply.
Please refer to the power supply compatibility matrix to confirm the correct selection of a power supply with chosen amplifier.