Whyte Technologies 600mm Trunk & Tap Leads
These high-quality trunk & tap leads from Whyte Technologies are incredibly useful for connecting taps to multiswitches, and have a range of uses when installing IRS (integrated reception systems - a system that collects signals from your TV and radio aerials and satellite dishes, and distributes them to points throughout your property).
The five 60cm long leads are colour coded to simplify your installation and keep everything organised. Importantly, they keep all signals at a high quality through low loss cables and F-connectors (F-connectors are a type of coaxial RF connector used to connect with RG-6/U or RG-59/U to carry TV and radio signals)
These colour-coded Whyte trunk and tap leads boast a range of handy features, including...
- 5 colour coded F-connector leads per pack
- All leads 600mm long
- Handy for connecting Taps to Multiswitches and other uses in IRS System installation
- High quality low loss cable and F-Connectors
- Max Attenuation at 790MHz = 0.53dB max
- Max Attenuation at 2150MHz = 1.15dB max