1-Way VHF/UHF Setback Amplifier; 1 Input; 1 Output-12 dB
1-Way VHF/UHF Setback Amplifier-1 Input, 1 Output-12dBFeatures:
- Traditional mains-powered multi-way aerial amplifiers, for off-air VHF and UHF signal distribution.
- The range includes a one-way unit which can be used as a signal booster or line-extender amplifier (PROAMP11).
- Cool-running designs independently certified to relevant safety and EMC standards.
- One-way low-noise 'set-back booster' products.
- Single-input, with wideband frequency coverage (Bands IIV).
Full Gain (dB)
Max. Input (dBV)
The maximum output level per multiplex is per the table in dBV when there are eight equal level multiplexes. If the number of multiplexes to be carried is not eight please refer to our Mux guide.
IEC or F Type
Number of Outputs
Number of Inputs
Internal or External
Amplifier Includes Full Output
Product Requires Power Supply Unit (PSU)
RED Class 0 or Class 1
Inline Booster or Distribution Amplifier
Inline Booster (High)