Overlap Blocking Filter Pass 39-52
A range of UHF band-pass filters from Proception, intended for blocking unwanted reception of transmissions from an adjacent region.
The introduction of high-power digital transmissions has led to problems with some receivers selecting multiplexes from out-of-area transmitters, leaving confused viewers watching the wrong regional services, or even listening to the wrong language!
Although this problem should be solved in the longer term by receiver developments, the use of band-pass filters can provide a quick, simple and cost effective solution, saving installers frequent call-backs.
The entire range offers excellent cut-off below 470MHz and will help with problems from TETRA, telemetry and 70cm amateur band transmissions. Above channel 62 all versions will help solve GSM mobile phone interference problems, while the A and B models will additionally help suppress the forthcoming LTE (4G) signals.
- Optimised pass-bands cover most UK requirements in just four versions.
- Good out-of band rejection helps block TETRA and GSM, also LTE Guide And FAQ">LTE (4G), depending on model.
- F type connectors for good screening factor, helping prevent leakage around the filter.
- Good 75O match throughout the pass-band.
- DC blocked, no damage if inadvertently line-powered (24VDC max).
- Optional weatherproof outdoor housing available (order product code PROMHDCASE-S).
- Equipotential bonding terminal.
|21 - 30|
470 - 550MHz
DC - 438MHz
578 - 1600MHz
|39 - 52|
614 - 726MHz
DC - 578MHz
762 - 1600MHz
|48 - 62|
686 - 806MHz
DC - 650MHz
920 - 1600MHz
|39 - 62|
614 - 806MHz
DC - 562MHz
920 - 1600MHz
|Case for external installations|
1. Specified stop-band rejection is typically maintained to above 2GHz (but is not guaranteed above 1.6GHz).
2. Insertion loss may increase slightly at the pass-band edges, but will not exceed 4dB.
3. Typical stop-band rejection is around 35 to 40dB except close to the band edges.