10-Way Dual Mode Amplifier (X-Series) with Return Path;3 Input VHF/FM-1.5dB, DAB-4dB, UHF-4.5dB;10 Output. Requires PROPSU112X or PROPSA125
Over Minimum Order Value
Product Lifetime Guarantee
Online and Telephone
Distribution Amplifier (Low)
10-Way Dual Mode Amplifier (X-Series) with Return Path; 3 Input VHF/FM-1.5dB, DAB-4dB, UHF-4.5dB;10 Output. Requires PROPSU112X or PROPSA125
- This versatile 10-way amplifier has separate inputs for the VHF/FM, DAB and UHF bands.
- Ideal for digital and analogue house-wide VHF radio and UHF TV distribution to ten or more outlets, ready for digital switch-over.
- It can be powered locally, where mains is available nearby, or remotely via any of its outputs.
- Dual-Mode technology allows the amplifier to behave either as a traditional multi-way distribution amplifier (mode 1), or as return-path amplifier additionally providing remote control capability for a Sky&trade digital satellite receiver or PVR (mode 2). Dual-mode operation, plain or return path - two amplifiers in one!
- Automatic mode selection (senses voltage from RF OUT-2 of Sky&trade receiver at UHF input).
- Line power available for UHF preamplifier (Mode 1 only).
- Power at all outputs for infrared eyes (Mode 2 only).
- Flexible powering capability - local or remote, using PROPSA125 or PROPSU112X.
- In Mode 2 - the complete 10-way system can be powered entirely from via a RF Output Replicator Modulator, restoring traditional Sky&trade distribution via IO Link">PROLINK22 (Flexible RF Output Modulator - restores Sky&trade distribution) with a PROPSA125 fitted at the PROLINK22 for one of new design Sky&trade Boxes that have that they have no RF2 connection. See link below for more details.
- With equipotential bonding point.
VHF and FM
Max. Recommended Input
8.5 - 18V, 80 mA
10.5 - 18V, 120 mA
External Power Out
5V at 30mA max.
9V at 10mA max. (x10)
*Excludes current drawn by external loads. Certain features of this product are covered by UK Patent no. 2425443. See full data sheet for detailed description and comprehensive data.
The maximum output level per multiplex is per the table in dBV when there are eight equal level multiplexes. If the number of multiplexes to be carried is not eight please refer to our Mux guide.
Find out more about using this product with the New Sky&trade boxes.
Introducing the PROception PROLINK22 RF replicator
New Sky&trade set-top boxes such as the DRX595 and DRX890W do not have the familiar aerial input, RF-1 and RF-2 connectors. These RF-loop through facilities have been replaced with the new I/O PORT a small round connector (10- pin mini-DIN) which allows an external RF replicator (modulator) unit to provide similar distribution functions.