4-Way FM/DAB/UHF Distribution Amplifier with Return Path; 2 Input; 4 Output-9dB
Product Code: PROAMP24R
- For distributing TV, FM & DAB signal
- For up to 4 TVs
- Self powered
- F type connectors with return path
- RED compliant
4-Way FM/DAB/UHF test Distribution Amplifier with Return Path; 2 Input; 4 Output-9dBFeatures:
- These mains-powered multi-way amplifiers are used to distribute the UHF output from a satellite receiver (usually from the RF OUT-2 port of a Sky&trade box), making a selected satellite channel available at up to eight additional outputs around the home.
- The built-in RF return path (5-10 MHz) together with power for remote infrared receiver 'eyes' on all outputs makes it a simple matter to add remote control. VHF/FM and/or DAB aerials can also be connected (4-, 6- and 8-way models only).
- Cool-running designs independently certified to relevant safety and EMC standards.
- Separate filtered VHF and UHF inputs on the 4-, 6- and 8-way models. NEW Mk 3 versions have dual-filtered VHF inputs covering both Bands II and III, adding capability for DAB, with equipotential bonding point.
- Sharp cut-off 'TETRA' filtering on UHF input of 4-, 6- and 8-way models helps avoid interference from nearby HF and VHF transmitters.
- 9V power for infrared receiver eyes on all outputs (max. load 15 mA per outlet). Each output is individually short-circuit protected.
- Compatible with PROception Amplifiers">PROSAT1EYE low-current IR eye, and industry-standard eyes.
- With equipotential bonding point.
|Product Code||Inputs||Outputs||Connectors||Gain||Max Input||Frequency Range|
VHF (BII and BIII) UHF
*VHF input of new Mk2 and Mk3 versions accepts Bands II and III (87.5 - 108 and 174 - 230MHz). Older units accept FM Band II only.
The maximum output level per multiplex is per the table in dBV when there are eight equal level multiplexes. If the number of multiplexes to be carried is not eight please refer to our Mux guide.
Find out more about using this product with the New Sky&trade boxes.
Introducing the PROception PROLINK22 RF replicator
New Sky&trade set-top boxes such as the DRX595 and DRX890W do not have the familiar aerial input, RF-1 and RF-2 connectors. These RF-loop through facilities have been replaced with the new I/O PORT a small round connector (10- pin mini-DIN) which allows an external RF replicator (modulator) unit to provide similar distribution functions.
IEC or F Type
Number of Outputs
Number of Inputs
Internal or External
Amplifier Includes Full Output
Product Requires Power Supply Unit (PSU)
Amplifiers With Return Path
RED Class 0 or Class 1
Inline Booster or Distribution Amplifier
Distribution Amplifier (Low)