45mm x 1mm Clear Splice Protector Pack of 100
Product Code: BFC-CSP-45MM
- Compact size
- Reliable protection
- Versatile application
- Enhanced durability
- Convenient packaging
45mm Clear Splice Heat Shrink Protector Sleeve for Fibre
A heat-shrink protective sleeve is a type of sleeve that is used to protect an optical fibre fusion when working with a fusion splicer. The sleeve is made of a heat-shrinkable material and it is designed to shrink around the fusion splice to provide protection from mechanical damage, moisture, and other environmental factors.
- Length: 45mm x 1mm Internal Metal Support Strip
- Overall width of the sleeve is approximately 3mm
- Supplied in Packs of 100
Heat-shrink protective sleeves are typically used in conjunction with fusion splicers to protect the optical fibre splice from damage during the fusion process. The sleeve is placed over the optical fibres before they are fused together, and it is then shrunk using a heat gun or other heat source. The shrinking of the sleeve creates a tight seal around the fusion splice, which helps to protect it from damage.
Heat-shrink protective sleeves are an important part of the fusion splicing process, and they help to ensure that the optical fibre splice is properly protected. They are available in a variety of sizes and materials, and they can be used with a variety of fusion splicers.
Benefits of using heat-shrink protective sleeves:
- Provide protection from mechanical damage.
- Protect the splice from moisture and other environmental factors.
- Help to ensure that the splice is properly aligned.
- Make the splice easier to inspect.
- Can be used with a variety of fusion splicers.
- CATV distribution and DOSIS data transmission
- SAT-IF and DTT distribution
- Other fibre optic communication systems