2-Way External Masthead Splitter/Combiner with 5G and Tetra filtration 1 input 2 output
Product Code: BLAMHS12P
- Can be used to combine signals
- Boosted signal through the output
- 1 input 2 outputs
- Suitable for outdoor use
2-Way External Masthead Splitter/Combiner Screened with Power Pass; 1 Input; 2 Output
Screened wideband units intended for splitting digital aerial feeds in strong signal conditions where the use of distribution amplifiers or active splitters is unnecessary. These products can also be used as general-purpose signal splitters or combiners.
Triple filtered: 5G, 4G, & TETRA
- 2-way and 4-way models available.
- Low insertion loss with excellent 75Ω impedance matching and high isolation between outputs.
- Fully screened RF modules in robust diecast enclosures. Strong cast-in 'F' connectors.
- Proven free-draining moulded enclosures give easy access and cannot trap water.
- Directional power pass (20V and 250mA max.) from any output leg to the common input, allowing an upstream amplifier to be powered.
- With equipotential bonding point/earthing tag.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
|Product||Ways||Frequency Range (MHz)||Insertion Loss VHF1 (dB)||Insertion Loss UHF2 (dB)||Output Isolation (dB)||Power Pass3|
PROMHS12P Mk 2
1 47-230MHz. 2 230-862MHz. 3 Directional (diode-steered) power pass from any output(s) to common input. Typical voltage drop 0.8V. Power is isolated from reaching any un-powered output legs. For use in DC negative earth systems only.
IEC or F Type
Number of Outputs
Number of Inputs
Internal or External