Tile & Slate Clamp Security Interface - can be used to mount CCTV cameras
Product Code: TSCGSI
- Mount aerials, light, CCTV to slate
- Ideal where no chimney is available
- Ease of use & quick installation
- Permanent or temporary fixing
Tile and Slate Clamp Security Interface - can be used to mount CCTV cameras
The tile-and-slate clamp is a non-invasive fastening system with no drilling or lashing required. It can fit to the majority of tile or slate roofs in minutes. Suitable for the installation of aerials, zone-1 satellite dishes and security lighting/CCTV installations.
The global security interface fits to the TSC (tile and slate clamp) and allows a security light or CCTV camera to be mounted on the plate. The arrangement of the various holes allow various camera designs to interface with the product.
- Ease of use and quick installation.
- Ideal where no chimney is available, e.g. terraced housing.
- Supplied boxed complete with all fixings and mast.
- Installations at roof height without unsightly large brackets or masting.
- Can be used as a permanent or temporary fixing.
- The three slide cleats are the key to the clamp. They make for easy and speedy fitting and also incorporate a safety feature on each cleat.
- Wind tunnel tested.
- Simple installation with full instruction included.