Signal Finder for UHF TV and VHF DAB
- To assist with correct aerial orientation.
- Small and compact.
- LED light indication.
- Frequency range 40-862MHz.
- Easy to use.
- Battery powered - 9V battery (not supplied).
- Connect the aerial to the socket on the meter marked as Antenna, using lead supplied.
- Connect the TV, STB (Set-Top Box) or other receiver to the socket marked as Receiver.
- Switch the power on using the on/off switch (see diagram).
- Point the aerial in the direction recommended or if unknown in the same direction as other aerials in sight.
- Slowly turn the aerial in a horizontal arc until you find the direction which displays the most LEDs: this is the best orientation for your aerial.
- Secure the aerial facing in the direction found.
|Frequency Range (MHz)||Input Level (dBV)||Power Requirement||External Power Source (V DC)||Battery Type (V)|
|40-862||50-90||5V DC, 40mA||5-12||9 PP3|