HDMI IR Injector-sends IR control through HDMI cable (up to 20m)
Allows the injection of an IR control method into a long HDMI cable (up to 20m) without having to change the existing HDMI cable.
The IR Signal can be transmitted in either direction - simply place the receiver where you want to control from and the blaster where you want the signal to go. You must set both adapters to either IR or CEC. When you set the adapters up it will transmit via the function you have selected.
- The HDMI IR Injector can be used with most equipment including HDMI matrixes, splitters, switches and extenders, Blu-ray, DVD etc...
- No power is required as the system utilizes the sending and receiving devices.
- Switchable IR or CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) function.
- Use HDMI minimum standard version 1.2a.5m IR range.
- Plug and play.
- IR Blaster (3.5mm jack plug).
- IR Receiver (3.5mm jack plug).
- IR Adaptor Unit x 2.