4-Way IR Control Blaster/Receiver-enables remote control for up to 4 video/audio devices in cabinets or behind walls
The PROIRME4 IR extender cable enables you to extend the operation of a DVD or STB type of equipment's infrared signal to greater distance/range. This allows you to operate your video recorder, stereo system, receiver, DVR, BLUray, etc. located behind the closed doors of a TV stand, A/V cabinet, or cupboard!
- Enables remote control (IR) of up to four Audio/Video (AV) devices that are located behind closed doors, in cabinets or behind walls.
- Very simple to install and use.
- Powered from either TV USB connector or separate PSU (not supplied).
- Long cable lengths allow AV source devices to be placed up to 3 meters from the remote control (IR) receiver.
- Adhesive pads on each of the four emitters allow easy attachment to AV devices.
- Simple, effective and clever solution to keep your customers delighted!
- Connect the 5V input power source from the USB connector to aDC Adapter or the TV USB port.
- Position the Infra-Red Signal Transmitter on the IR pick-up window on your DVD video recorder; stereo system, receiver or STB, etc.
- Point the existing DVD, video recorder, stereo system, receiver, STB, remote control at the IR Receiver.
- Power Supply-The 5V input power source is supplied by DC Adapter or from the USB output of TV.
- Infra-Red Receiver-Receives the signal from the remote control IR signal of DVD/STB etc.
- Infra-Red Blaster-Transmits the IR signal to the relevant remote control.
Subscribe to our newsletter:
Find out the latest news from Blake UK, PROception, CappSure & PROception Wi-Fi!
We store your details safely in accordance with GDPR.