Compact Standard NPR Mount 41" x 39" Base, 1m x 2" Tube Galvanised (20kg)
The flat packed 2" diameter non penetrating roof mount is ideal for mounting satellite dishes and terrestrial installations on flat roofs or patios. Based on our larger version (also available SAT5A) this compacted design is individually packed to make it easier to store, handle and move.The hot-dipped galvanised finish provides weather protection from even the harshest British weather conditions.
- Straight tube 1m x 2" with a 41" x 39" base.
- Fixing kit supplied with nuts and bolts to assemble the NPR.
- All bolt fixings are secured with nylock nuts.
- To fit the bolts securely, use the 10-13mm ratchet spanner (PROSPAN10-13).
- Additional trays available that can be bolted onto the system SAT5ABD-TRAY.
- Base requires 450mm paving blocks (not supplied).
- Centre heavy duty channel has a support strap.
- Has two support arms for additional stability.
- Flat packed compact NRP mount.
- Easy to store, handle and move.
- All mounts and welded products are constructed to BS EN ISO 15614 for strong and secure joints.
- All products are galvanised finished to BS EN ISO 146.
We also provide a bespoke manufacturing service.
Base Size (a x d)
Mast Height (b)