Satellite Finder Meter
Align your satellite dish precisely with our SATFIND.
- Compact design with backlit meter scale.
- Audible signal strength reading.
- Adjustable level control and sensitivity adjustment.
- Frequency range 950 - 2150MHz.
1. Connect a cable from the LNB/LNBF to the TO LNB connection on the Satellite Finder.
2. Connect the cable from your satellite receiver to the TO REC input on the Satellite Finder.
3. Make sure your satellite receiver is on. The Satellite Finders scale should be lit at the time and the meter reading should be around 2.
4. Set your dish to the recommended azimuth and elevation settings. (This information should be supplied with your dish).
5. Set the Satellite Finders scale reading to around 5dB by adjusting the dB level control found on the face of the Satellite Finder. (Turning the dB level control anticlockwise will increase the reading).
6. Peak the signal by slowly moving the azimuth and elevation of your dish. If the Satellite Finders reading goes off scale, adjust the dB level control to reduce the reading to around 5. (Turning the dB level control counterclockwise will decrease the reading). Continue to move the dish until you have the highest possible meter reading.
7. Remove the cable and Satellite Finder, then connect the LNB/LNBF to your receiver.
Frequency Range (MHz)
Input Level Max. (dBm)
Insertion Loss (dB)
Power Supply (V DC)
-40 - -10