4-Way UHF Medium Gain Masthead Amplifier with Return Path; 1 Input; 4 Output-4dB
- A convenient solution for the multi-digital-box household, whether using Freeview&trade,Sky&trade or both.
- This unit provides 4-way low-gain distribution for high quality signals at all outlets and optionally allows remote control of a Sky&trade digital satellite receiver.
- Standard PROception 4-way masthead format: robust die-cast amplifier in free-draining enclosure.
- Sharp cut-off TETRA input filtering helps avoid interference problems from nearby transmitters.
- Also available complete with power supply PROPSU11F (PROMHD14R-PS).
- With equipotential bonding point.
Mode 1 (aerial amplifier mode):
- Apply power (5 - 12V) to any output from PROPSU11F, PROPSU12F, suitable Freeviewbox or IDTV.
- No power reaches the other outputs, return path amplifier is disabled, unit functions simply as a 4-way low-gain UHF amplifier or 'active splitter'.
Mode 2 (return-path mode):
- Mode selected by applying power (9 -12V) to the input, usually from RF OUT-2 of a Sky&trade receiver.
- Return path amplifier and 'eye' power are enabled, facilitating Sky&trade remote control.
- Compatible with Amplifiers" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">PROSAT1EYE; complete 4-way system powered entirely from the Sky&trade box.
- In Mode 2 the complete 4-way system can be powered entirely from either an old style Sky&trade box or a PROPSU11F via a PROLINK22 (Flexible RF Output Modulator - restores Sky&trade distribution) for one of new design Sky&trade Boxes that have that they have no RF2 connection. See link below for more details.
|Product Code ||Ways ||Gain||NF||Max Input||Mode||Power Requirement ||Return Path||Eye Power |
5 - 15V, 25 mA
9 - 12V, 35 mA
Find out more about using this product with the New Sky&trade boxes.
Introducing the PROception PROLINK22 RF replicator
New Sky&trade set-top boxes such as the DRX595 and DRX890W do not have the familiar aerial input, RF-1 and RF-2 connectors. These RF-loop through facilities have been replaced with the new I/O PORT a small round connector (10- pin mini-DIN) which allows an external RF replicator (modulator) unit to provide similar distribution functions.