4-Way External Masthead Splitter/Combiner Screened with Power Pass; 1 Input; 4 Output
Screened wideband units intended for splitting digital aerial feeds in strong signal conditions where the use of distribution amplifiers or active splitters is unnecessary. These products can also be used as general-purpose signal splitters or combiners.
- 2- and 4-way models available.
- Low insertion loss with excellent 75Ω impedance matching and high isolation between outputs.
- Fully screened RF modules in robust diecast enclosures. Strong cast-in 'F' connectors.
- Proven free-draining moulded enclosures give easy access and cannot trap water.
- Directional power pass (20V and 250mA max.) from any output leg to the common input, allowing an upstream amplifier to be powered.
- With equipotential bonding point.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
|Product ||Ways ||Frequency Range (MHz)||Insertion Loss VHF1 (dB)||Insertion Loss UHF2 (dB)||Output Isolation (dB)||Power Pass3|
PROMHS14P Mk 2
1 47-230MHz. 2 230-862MHz. 3 Directional (diode-steered) power pass from any output(s) to common input. Typical voltage drop 0.8V. Power is isolated from reaching any un-powered output legs. For use in DC negative earth systems only.