LoRa Helium Data Mining Antenna 868MHz 12dBi 120cm N-Type Grey
Product Code: BLA-868-HNT-12
- Supplied with N-Type Male connector
- Rugged design is perfect for harsh environments
- Compatible with all popular helium miner...
- Supplied with mounting kit
- Specifically designed for the UK/EU market
The Blake “Eagle” Long Range Fiber Glass, High Gain, High Quality, Omni Directional HNT Mining Antenna. Ideal for rural or remote areas.
- 12dBi (9.85dBd) 50 Ohm Omni Directional Antenna suitable for all LoRa WAN and Helium HNT Mining at 868Mhz.
- Specifically designed for the UK/EU market.
- Compatible with all popular helium miner hotspots including: RAK, Bobcat, HNT Hotspot Miner, Helium, Syncrob and Nebra etc.
- Supplied with N-Type Male connector.
- Guide range 40km in rural environments and 15 km in urban areas.
- Half-power beam width H:360° V:20°
- Recommended for use with our Easy Fit N-Type to SMA 2m and 10m pre-made “Type 400” Low Loss cables and N to SMA coupler.
- Supplied with mounting kit, suitable for pole or wall mounting.
- Overall Length 120cm, weighing 370 grams.
- Rugged design is perfect for harsh environments.
- Tuned antenna with Low VSWR <1.5
- Compatible with most devices working in the Sigfox & LoRaWan ISM band and FLARM, OGN, LoRa as well as many other 868MHz applications.
A miner will be required, at extra cost, to generate the self-sourced rewards of HNT Crypto currency. The HNT coin is a volatile market and rewards will depend on the current crypto market and the network provider. Drops in rewards do not mean the antenna is not performing to its maximum capabilities.