8MP CCTV Video Balun With Tail On One End Compatible with HD-CVI/TVI/AHD & Analogue 2 Per Pack
Product Code: PROBAL01
- Compatible with any camera up to 8MP
- TVI, AHD, CVI & Analogue
- Up to 700m range
- Compact size & easy to install
- Video transmission via UTP CAT5 cable
Cat5 CCTV Balun Video Power Balun ,
RG45 Video Power Balun with LED power indicator.
1. Frequency Response: DC to 8MHz
2. Channel: 1 CH
3. Video Format: NTSC, PAL , and SECAM
4. Connector Video: Male BNC, RJ45
5. CMRR: 60 dB
6. Attenuation: 0.5dB Typical
7. Power: yes
Power-Video signals are routed via UTP and RJ45.
The unit is a passive (non-amplified) device that allows the transmission of real-time monochrome or color video over Unshielded Twisted-Pair (UTP) wire.
- 60 dB crosstalk and noise immunity
- Compact size and easy installation
- Outstanding interference rejection, transient protection
- Indicated LED lights
- Voltage of power: 12V~36V
NTSC, PAL , and SECAM
DC to 5MHz
Coax, Male BNC
-10℃ to +50℃
-30℃ to +70℃
0 to 95%
Male BNC, RJ45
63mm*33mm*25mm with 12cm cable
Using this product, cameras can be powered at extended distances, please refer to the chart below.
Power Supply Voltage
Our PROBAL01 8MP Baluns are for use with good quality CAT5 or CAT6 cable.
Their are two Baluns per pack and you will notice one has a BNC fly lead attached, the other simply screw terminals.
The reason for the difference is one Balun (The one with the tail) is for use at the rear of the DVR.
This allows for movement of the DVR , perhaps cleaning underneath, without dislodging the CAT cable.
The other Balun (The one with screw terminals) is made to fit inside a deep base ring or a 85mm x 85mm IP box, whilst taking minimum space.
Do not over tighten the screws onto the CAT cable as this will weaken the cable and cause the cable to snap.