2-Way HDMI Splitter HDMI V2.0 Resolution up to 4k2k@30Kz 24bit RGB 4:4:4 LPCM7.1, Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Audio
Product Code: PROHDMISP12IR
- Watch HDMI device on 2 TVs
- IR control
- Supports 3D & 4K display
- DVD, Blu-Ray, monitors, Sky HD, etc.
- Easy to use - plug & play
2-Way HDMI UHD/HDR IR Splitter
Our HDMI UHD Splitters are HDCP 2.2 compatible with an advanced solution for splitting a single UHD HDMI input to two HDMI outputs, with the ability of controlling the source connected from each display remotely via IR. It provides high performance audio and video output through HDMI cables up to 4K2K@60Hz (YUV420) resolution and is capable of receiving and transmitting up to 9Gbps of bandwidth with no data loss. Supporting the latest features so you can be assured of reliable and high quality HDMI distribution.
- Compliant with HDMI2.0, HDCP2.2 and DVI 1.0.
- UHD/HDR compatible.
- Support video format up to 4k2k@30Hz with 24bit RGB / YcbCR 4:4:4/YCBCR 4:2:2,and up to 4k2k@60Hz with 12bit YCBCR 4:2:0.
- Support 3D frame sequential video format up to 1080p@60.
- Support high resolution VESA mode video format up to QSXGA@60Hz.
- Support LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby True HD, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Support smart EDID control.
- Support Super IR system for controlling source from any display connected.
Our 4K Ultra HD Splitters for HDMI features EDID Management. Before the source can send video and/or audio to the display, the source reads the EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) from the display devices connected to the splitter.
This EDID information contains what type of audio/video data that the source can send to each output device. The splitter can use either the downstream TV EDID (from the display/sink) or the built-in internal STD EDID.
Using the Internal STD EDID:
Use this EDID mode if problems are encountered when using the TV EDID. The built-in internal EDID provides the source device with a generic EDID which can be used by all display (sink) devices. The use of the internal STD EDID also provides control of the audio output format.