2-Way F-Type Bonding Bar-for carrying out supplementary equipotential bonding in accordance with BS EN 60728-11
Product Code: PROBAR2
2Way Earth Bonding Block
High-quality bonding bars for carrying out supplementary equipotential bonding in distribution systems in accordance with BS EN 60728-11. The use of very high quality RF connectors in these products ensures almost 'transparent' low-SWR connections, right up to the the highest satellite IF frequencies.
Also useful for general-purpose signal interconnection and patching purposes.
- One, Two, Five and eight-way models available.
- Very high grade back-to-back F couplers ensure excellent 75O impedance matching and low insertion loss for minimal signal disturbance.
- Blocks have screw terminal connection accepting conductors up to 10 mm2.
- Bars have substantial M5 studs for bonding connections up to 6 mm2 using standard crimp ring terminals.
- Bars are supplied fully assembled, complete with two yellow crimp terminals for 4 or 6 mm2 cable.
|Product Code ||Ways ||Frequency Range || |
DC - 2300MHz