Remote Control Extender Receiver for use with PROREMKIT Remote Control Extender System
Additional receiver for the remote control extender system (PROREMKIT) to remote control your household A/V appliances such as VCR, DVD player, LD player, Set-top-box, Satellite Receiver from the existing coax cable.Features:
- Operating range: 5M(typ.) at 30 angle.
- Comes with 3 IR Blasters.
- Independently powered (no concern over power loss at distance).
- Compatible with digital modulators.
- Variable gain control to increase or decrease signal, depending on distance.
- Uses existing pre-installed coax cabling perhaps from an old Sky™ RF2 system.
- Can be used with DC pass splitters, such as Splitter; Loss 4.2dB Bi-Dir DC Pass To Both Legs">Splitter; Loss 4.2dB Bi-Dir DC Pass To Both Legs">Splitter; Loss 4.2dB Bi-Dir DC Pass To Both Legs">PROSPL204.
- Install up to 10 or more RX units with 1 transmitter.
- Powered via 5v 75mA supply, such as USB from TV or Sky™ system.
- Discreet blaster eyes.
- Great way to send IR commands to a DVR in the loft.
- For use with remote extender kit PROREMKIT.
|Carrier Frequency (KHz)||From remote source||30-60|
|Operating Range||30cm min.||5m at 30 angle|
|Insertion Loss (MHz/dB)||470-862 / 3 max.||470-862 / 3 max.|
|Power Supply||External 5VDC (USB-A to DC plug cable)||External 5VDC (USB-A to DC plug cable)|
|Dimensions (mm)||67 x 49.4 x 26.5||67 x 49.4 x 26.5|