4-Way External Inductive Splitter with DC Power Pass; 1 Input; 4 Outputs
Traditional unscreened wideband splitters with saddle and clamp connections. These units are suitable for splitting analogue aerial feeds in strong signal conditions where the use of distribution amplifiers or active splitters are unnecessary. The products can also be used as wideband combiners.
- Traditional saddle and clamp connections.
- 2 and 4 way models available.
- Power pass (20 V and 200mA max.) between common input and one output 'leg' allowing an upstream amplifier to be powered (models with 'P' suffix only).
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
|Product Code ||Ways ||Frequency Range||Configuration||Insertion Loss ||Output Isolation||Power Pass*|
47 - 862MHz
* To one split leg only, other leg(s) are DC-blocked.