12V 100mA Power Supply, Screened with F-Type Connectors, 2 OutputsFeatures:
- High-quality 12V coaxial in-line power unit for use with PROception masthead amplifiers and similar applications.
- Fully-screened RF modules, compliant with EMC standards (BS EN 55013 and BS EN 50083-2).
- Low RF insertion loss and excellent 75ohm impedance matching.
- Electronic long-term short-circuit protection with two-colour LED indication.
- Convenient twin-output version available with built-in 2-way splitter (PROPSU12F).
|Product Code ||No of RF Outputs ||Frequency Range||Insertion Loss||Connector Type||DC Output ||Max Current||Short cct. Warning|
- Utilises an efficient cooling-running mains transformer, fitted with an approved thermal fuse for overheat protection.
- The two-colour power indicator LED gives immediate warning of an output short-circuit condition.
- Regulation is maintained over the full 207-253 V AC supply voltage range, for any output current up to the maximum of 100mA.
- Designs independently certified to relevant safety standard BS EN 60065.
Supplied with an approved fitted 12A plug to BS 1363.
Please refer to the power supply matrix to confirm the correct selection of a power supply with chosen amplifier.