Self Amalgamated Tape 10m*19mm
Product Code: AC38G
- Waterproof prevents water damage
- It is insulated for safety
- Rubbery, seamless seal for tight grip
- Waterproof external connections
- Repairs cables, pipes, hoses & wires
Self Amalgamated Electrical Rubber Repair Tape 10m x 19mm
- A very useful derivative of insulating tape which can be used for waterproofing connections.
- Our black self amalgamating electrical rubber repair tape is 10m length by 19mm width.
- This self amalgamating tape is made of Ethylene Propylene rubber for jointing and repair of power and distribution cables.
- To use, the top protective layer is peeled off and the rubbery self- amalgamating tape underneath is wrapped tightly around the connection to be waterproofed. Eventually, the layers of this tape will merge together and create a waterproof seal.
- This tape amalgamates rapidly when applied under tension and provides homogeneous wrapping and the inter-liner is easy to remove and the tape itself is non tacky and easy to handle.
- This tape is highly recommended for automotive work and also aerial installations, particularly those for satellite TV where cables enter the LNB and polariser.