Flexible 'I/O Link' RF Modulator for Sky Distribution; 2 Inputs I/O & RF; Unique 2 IR enabled Outputs - 0/3dB loop through
Over Minimum Order Value
Product Lifetime Guarantee
Online and Telephone
Flexible RF Output Replicator Modulator, restoring traditional Sky™ distribution via IO Link
Distributing the analogue RF output of a Sky™ box from the main TV location to other rooms remains a popular solution for multi-room viewing. The new PROception RF Output Replicator Modulator, restoring traditional Sky&trade distribution via IO Link">PROLINK22 modulator and remote control unit allows unrivaled flexibility for this application. This unit connects to the I/O port on the Sky™ receiver and replaces the RF distribution and remote control functions previously available from the RF OUT 1 and RF OUT 2 connectors.
- Connect to a TV Distribution System for viewing and IR Magic Eye control at multiple locations.
- RF loop-through for Freeview™,etc., replaces Sky™ AERIAL IN connector.
- High-quality UHF modulator with infrared return remote control capability on BOTH of its twin F-type RF outputs.
- Simple channel setting using Sky™ box menu.
- Two remote rooms can be wired directly from the proLINK (expandable to three using a splitter and without a power supply)*
- Connect optional power unit (PROPSA125) to power 4-way system using UHF Masthead Amplifier; Variable Gain 1-16dB, Power Any Output">PROMHD14R or Amplifier, Line Powered, With Return Path">PROAMP104X amplifier. 10-way system also possible using UHF/FM/DAB Input With IR">PROAMP310X.
- 3-colour power-status indicator.
- Wall mountable with extended lead. (500mm).
Sky™ IO port via 0.5m fly lead
UK System I, channels 21-60
1 in, 2 out, both outputs IR eye enabled
IR Eye Current Available
10mA max. per output (total 15 mA max.) s c protected
System Current with External PSU
75mA max. at RF OUT 2
*This requires the use of PROception Amplifiers" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">PROSAT1EYE IR eyes and assumes that the local TV is connected by Scart or HDMI and does not require an RF antenna connection. Recommended splitter is Splitter; Loss 4.2dB Bi-Dir DC Pass To Both Legs" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">PROSPL204.