Webro Copper/Copper Foam Dilectric Black
Product Code: CAI100-100BL
WF100 100m Black - TV and Satellite Digital Coaxial Cable
- WF100 cable is the UKs most popular coaxial cable for TV and Satellite installations and is widely regarded as the highest quality coaxial cable in the market.
- WF100 cable, or Webro Foam 100 coax cable is suitable for many applications, including low power video, video signal and broadband signals. It is also be used in high-frequency transmission, especially for transmitters and receivers, computers, radio and TV transmitters.
- WF100 cable consists of a 1.00mm solid plain copper conductor, foam polyethylene dielectric, copper foil tape and a plain copper wire braid.
- 4K TV and Ultra High Definition compatible.
- Available in 100m and 250m drums.
- TV and Satellite Digital Coaxial Cable - CAI approved: CAI Certificate Number: 0107 *, Previous CAI Certificate Number: 0009 *, *Refers to year code, BS EN 50117, CAI-007-C/100/05-2013.
- Only available in black.
Diameter over dielectric
Diameter over sheath
DC resistance inner conductor
DC resistance outer conductor
Return loss at
5 - 470 MHz
470 - 862 MHz
862 - 2150 MHz
Attenuation (dB/100m at 20C)