UHF AV Modulator; SCART Output - improved MK2 design with higher audio sensitivity & better digital display. Converts AV to UHF
Product Code: PROMOD1
UHF AV modulator; ch 21-69; digital display; SCART input
A convenient cost-effective analogue modulator, useful wherever it is necessary to convert base-band AV signals into a UHF TV signal. Typical applications include CCTV security, home distribution from DVD, etc. and connection of set-top boxes to older TVs without SCART inputs.
Improved design with higher audio sensitivity and better display visibility.
- Self-contained unit with integral mains power supply.
- Standard video and line-level audio inputs on SCART connector (adapter for RCA phono supplied).
- UK standard double-side-band (DSB) modulated output.
- Output UHF channel range 21 - 69, non-volatile push-button setting with anti-tamper feature.
- Standard loop-through RF connection with type F connectors.
|UK System I (6 MHz sound-vision spacing)|
|1V p - p (internal 75O termination)|
|200mV RMS for 20 kHz peak deviation at 1kHz|
RF loop-through bandwidth
|47 - 862MHz|
|230V AC 50Hz at approx. 4W, supplied with fitted plug to BS 1363|