HDMI Audio Extractor, SPDIF + RCA Stereo - enables one connection between your TV and what you use to create sound Without ARC Function
Product Code: PROHDMIAUDEXT11-B
HDMI Audio Extractor, SPDIF + RCA Stereo - enables one connection between your TV and what you use to create sound
The PROHDMIAUDEXT11-B audio extractor supports 3D, 4K x 2K. It allows one HDMI or one MHL source input and one HDMI output to be connected to one HD Display (like TV or Projector) and extraction of the audio to one SPDIF audio out + one L/R Stereo audio out.
- One HDMI or One MHL input converter to one HDMI+ One SPDF+ One LR Audio Out.
- Output audio support: SPDIF + R/L analog Audio Output via RCA phono sockets.
- Supports Full HD 1080P, Full 3D, 4K x 2K resolution.
- HDMI/ MHL working in dual mode, can reduce the number of ports.
- HDMI to achieve the synchronization of audio signal separation.
- There are three kinds of audio mode options; ADV / 2.0CH / 5.1CH.
- LED indication: when source or sink is working, LED relative to is lit.
- No loss of audio / video quality.
- Installs in minutes.
- Audio Extractor unit
- User Instructions
- 5V DC Power Supply