1 Gang (Single) White Brushed Face Plate
- Used to hide cables behind walls, giving a clean appearance to your home rather than bundles of wires hanging down the wall or trailing around in the living room.
- When fitted directly onto a wall without a back box it will sit cleanly flush with the surface as the brush frame is designed not to protrude past the back of the faceplate. This is important if you are fixing direct on to a surface with no backbox.
- 86x86mm faceplate, 45x50mm brush aperture.
- Two sets of screws supplied; for electrical backbox or direct wall mount type (with rawlplugs).
- Flame retardant rated plastic faceplate frame and brush.
- Fits any standard single gang back box.