PROHDCPCV11 - HDCP 2.2 to 1.4 Converter for 4K televisions
The PROHDCPCV11 allows use of old HDMI products with new HDMI products e.g, 4K TVs by converting the HDCP protocols. Owners of new 4K TVs will find that older source equipment will not operate on their TV because of new and additional security adopted in the latest 2.2 HDCP content protocol. This new product resolves that problem with no loss of video or audio quality.
- Allows use of old HDMI products with new HDMI products e.g, 4K TVs etc by converting HDCP 2.2 protocol to 1.4 protocol.
- Supports HD resolution 4K @60Hz (YCBCR 4:2:0).
- Supports 3D, CEC.
- Supports Dolby, DTS, LPCM audio formats.
- DC 5V / 1A PSU included.
- Keep your new 4K customers happy with this low cost, easy to install, simple to operate solution.
- TX /RX unit.
- User Instructions.
- Power Adapter(5Volts ~ 1 Amp).