F type Inline LTE Blocking Filter 25dB LTE Block (up to ch 48)
- A convenient low-cost filter for overcoming interference to broadcast reception from LTE (5G) mobile networks.
- Passes all terrestrial broadcast transmissions up to and including TV channel 48 .
- High attenuation in LTE bands, will cure the majority of interference problems, from both base stations and mobile user equipment.
- Low insertion loss less than 1dB and good 75 Ohm match throughout the pass-band.
- F connectors with good screened metal casing, helping prevent leakage around the filter.
- Male and female connectors allow insertion into existing systems with no need for further cables or back-to-back adapters.
- Power-pass: this is a pure low-pass filter and passes AC and DC line-power.
- Care must be taken to avoid interference pick-up after the filter. Attention must be paid to the quality of components such as fly leads and outlet plates, etc.
- In severe cases two filters may be cascaded by screwing them directly together.
- These filters can be used externally you will however need to seal the f connections with self amalgamating
|Insertion loss in pass-band||Attenuation in stop-band|
IEC or F Type