£22.30 inc vat
£18.58 exc vat
56 Element Log-Periodic Group T Aerial
- For poor signal areas.
- Can be mounted for horizontal or vertical Polarisation.
- Solid build quality, stronger elements and a rugged construction.
- Excellent log periodic impulse noise rejection.
- 4G/ L.T.E. ready aerial, specially developed to reduce bandwidth without using LTE filters.
- Molded F connector in weather resistant rubber housing.
The F connector can be simply twisted into the required position (Vertical or Horizontal) with no need for any disassembly.
So the connector will always be pointing downward.
The weather boot sits inside the recess of the F connector, making the cable connection very weather proof.
- Very flat frequency response over channel 21-60.
- Universal bracket for installation suitable for horizontal or vertical polarity mounting.
- Aerials are individually bagged in bulk cartons with full instructions included.
- Use with our range of PROception distribution amplifiers to watch Freeview™ or Sky™ on multiple TVs.
Channel Bandwidth (MHz)
Front-to-back Ratio (dB)
Boxed or Bagged
Saddle & Clamp or F Type
Good, Moderate or Poor Signal Aerial
UHF, DAB or FM
Subscribe to our newsletter:
Find out the latest news from Blake UK, PROception, CappSure & PROception Wi-Fi!
We store your details safely in accordance with GDPR.