4-Way External Masthead Splitter/Combiner with LTE Filtering-35dB-55dB (up to channel 57) Waterproof Housing
4-Way External Masthead Splitter/Combiner with LTE Filtering-35dB-55dB
- 2-way and 4-way models available.
- Passes all terrestrial broadcast transmissions up to and including TV channel 57.
- High attenuation in LTE bands, will cure the majority of interference problems, from both base stations and mobile user equipment.
- Low insertion loss with excellent 75O impedance matching and high isolation between outputs.
- Male and female connectors allow insertion into existing systems with no need for further cables or back-to-back adapters.
- With equipotential bonding point.
- Screened wideband units with built in high performance LTE filtering intended for splitting digital aerial feeds in strong signal conditions where the use of distribution amplifiers or active splitters is unnecessary. These products can also be used as general-purpose signal splitters or combiners.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Fully screened RF modules in robust diecast enclosures. Strong cast-in 'F' connectors.
- Proven free-draining moulded enclosures give easy access and cannot trap water.
- Directional power pass (20V and 250mA max) from any output leg to the common input, allowing an upstream amplifier to be powered.
- Care must be taken to avoid interference pick-up after the filter.
- Attention must be paid to the quality of components such as fly-leads and outlet plates, etc.
|Frequency Range||Insertion Loss VHF1||Insertion Loss UHF2||Attenuation in stop-band||Output Isolation||Power Pass3|
- For the purpose of this specification the LTE downlink band is split into three 10MHz wide blocks designated A, B and C. Block A is further divided into two 5 MHz sub-blocks. The LTE e-EUTRAN air-interface specification allows for flexible transmissions of 5, 10 or 20MHz bandwidth. Actual transmitted signal parameters will depend on the licences granted to particular network operators.
- Usable for channel 58 with increased insertion loss. In TV channel 58 the pass-band insertion loss is increased to typically 7dB.
- Not suitable for areas where TV channels 59 and 60 are required.
- The introduction of new mobile telephony and broadband data services in former TV channels 61 to 69 (part of the digital dividend) is likely to cause interference to many existing terrestrial TV reception and distribution systems. This product can be used to overcome interference problems in many such systems.
- In severe cases two filters may be cascaded by screwing them directly together. This will of course increase the insertion loss.
- For two cascaded filters the pass-band insertion loss at 766MHz will be typically 7dB and the stop-band attenuation typically in excess of 76dB. (Figures given as typical values are not guaranteed.)
- 1 47-230MHz. 2 230-862MHz. 3 Directional (diode-steered) power pass from any output(s) to common input. Typical voltage drop 0.8V. Power is isolated from reaching any unpowered output legs. For use in DC negative earth systems only.
- For more information on LTE please refer to our FAQ.
Subscribe to our newsletter:
Find out the latest news from Blake UK, PROception, CappSure & PROception Wi-Fi!
We store your details safely in accordance with GDPR.