1-Way UHF Variable Gain Masthead Amplifier; 1 Input; 1 Output-7-22dB & PROPSU11F Power Supply
1-Way UHF Variable Gain Masthead Amplifier; 1 Input; 1 Output-7-22dB and PROPSU11F Power SupplyFeatures:
- This range of high-performance low-noise pre-amplifiers and multi-way mastheads includes both fixed and variable gain versions.
- Selected models can be powered at 5 to 12 volts, allowing powering directly from certain digital terrestrial set-top boxes or IDTVs which can provide 5V output at the aerial socket.
- Fully-screened amplifier modules in robust die-cast enclosures. Strong cast-in 'F' connectors.
- Free-draining moulded outer enclosures give easy access and cannot trap water.
- Low noise figures and well-filtered inputs. Sharp cut off below 400 MHz, helps avoid interference problems from nearby transmitters: CB, PMR, TETRA, HF and VHF amateur radio, etc.
- Variable gain models have inter-stage control to maintain good noise figure at reduced gain.
- All multi-way amplifiers can be powered via any output.
- With equipotential bonding point.
|Product Code ||Ways ||Gain||NF||Max Input||Power Requirement ||Typical Applications |
7 - 22dB
12V, 50 mA
Universal 1-way preamp
The maximum output level per multiplex is per the table in dBV when there are eight equal level multiplexes. If the number of multiplexes to be carried is not eight please refer to our Mux guide.
Subscribe to our newsletter:
Find out the latest news from Blake UK, PROception, CappSure & PROception Wi-Fi!
We store your details safely in accordance with GDPR.