12V 200mA Power Supply, Screened with F-Type Connectors 5-862MHzFeatures:
- In-line unit for use with the UHF/FM/DAB Input With IR" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">PROAMP310X 10-way dual-mode amplifier.
- Suitable for both remote or local powering of the amplifier.
- Fully-screened RF module, EMC compliant (BS EN 50083-2).
- Low RF insertion loss and excellent 75ohm impedance matching.
|Product Code ||No of RF Outputs ||Frequency Range||Insertion Loss||Connector Type||DC Output ||Max Current||AC Power Connection|
5 - 862MHz
12 V nom.
Supplied with an approved fitted 13A plug to B.
- Unregulated power unit with higher current ratings, suitable for use with PROception new generation amplifiers. Utilises an efficient cooling-running mains transformer, fitted with an approved thermal fuse for overheat protection.
- Designs independently certified to relevant safety standard BS EN 60065.
- Not suitable for powering masthead amplifiers requiring a regulated 12V supply.
Please refer to the power supply compatibility matrix to confirm the correct selection of a power supply with chosen amplifier.