- Reduced price
Graded 4 Way UHF Masthead Amplifier Variable Gain 1-16dB
4 Way UHF Masthead Amplifier Variable Gain 1-16dB
*** LIMITED STOCKS ****
Tested and carry full 2-year warranty. Packing may vary from the original. May show signs of previous installation.
Secure Server and Payment Providers
Fast Delivery Options
Buy with Confidence with our Returns policy
4 way UHF Masthead Amplifier; Variable Gain 1-16dB, Power Any Output
This range of high-performance low-noise preamplifiers and multi-way mastheads includes both fixed and variable gain versions. Selected models can be powered at 5 to 12 volts, allowing powering directly from certain digital terrestrial set-top boxes or IDTVs which can provide 5 V output at the aerial socket.
- Fully-screened amplifier modules in robust diecast enclosures. Strong cast-in 'F' connectors.
- Free-draining moulded outer enclosures give easy access and cannot trap water.
- Low noise figures and well-filtered inputs. Sharp cut off below 400 MHz, helps avoid interference problems from nearby transmitters: CB, PMR, TETRA, HF & VHF amateur radio, etc.
- Variable gain models have interstage control to maintain good noise figure at reduced gain.
- All multi-way amplifiers can be powered via any output.
- Also available complete with power supply (proPSU11F).
- With equipotential bonding point.
||Gain||NF||Max Input||Power Requirement
1 - 16 dB
12V, 50 mA
Universal 4-way D/A