4 Way Masthead Amp IR Return Capability Gain 4.5dB
PROMHD14R - 4 Way Masthead Amp IR Return Capability Gain 4.5dB
Secure Server and Payment Providers
Fast Delivery Options
Buy with Confidence with our Returns policy
4 way Masthead Amp IR Return Capability, Gain 4.5dB, NF 2.8
A convenient solution for the multi-digital-box household, whether using Freeview, Sky or both. This unit provides 4-way low-gain distribution for high quality signals at all outlets and optionally allows remote control of a Sky digital satellite receiver.
- Standard PROception 4-way masthead format: robust diecast amplifier in free-draining enclosure.
- Sharp cut-off TETRA input filtering helps avoid interference problems from nearby transmitters.
- Also available complete with power supply (proPSU11F).
- With equipotential bonding point.
Mode 1 (aerial amplifier mode)
- Apply power (5 - 12 V) to any output from proPSU11F, proPSU12F, suitable Freeview box or IDTV.
- No power reaches the other outputs, return path amplifier is disabled, unit functions simply as a 4-way low-gain UHF amplifier or 'active splitter'.
Mode 2 (return-path mode)
- Mode selected by applying power (9 -12V) to the input, usually from RF OUT-2 of a Sky receiver.
- Return path amplifier and 'eye' power are enabled, facilitating Sky remote control.
- Compatible with proSAT1EYE; complete 4-way system powered entirely from the Sky box.
- In Mode 2 the complete 4-way system can be powered entirely from either an old style Sky box or a proPSU11F via a proLINK22 (Flexible RF Output Modulator - restores Sky distribution) for one of new design Sky Boxes that have that they have no ‘RF‑2’ connection. See link below for more details.ils.
||Gain||NF||Max Input||Mode||Power Requirement
||Return Path||Eye Power
5 - 15V, 25 mA
9 - 12V, 35 mA
Introducing the PROception proLINK22 ‘RF replicator’
New Sky set-top boxes such as the DRX595 and DRX890W do not have the familiar aerial input, RF-1 and RF-2 connectors. These RF-loopthrough facilities have been replaced with the new ‘I/O PORT’ – a small round connector (10- pin mini-DIN) which allows an external ‘RF replicator’ (modulator) unit to provide similar distribution functions.
Applicable to the following models