Eye For Return Path Amps
Infra-Red Control 'Magic' Eye For Use With Return Path Amplifiers
Secure Server and Payment Providers
Fast Delivery Options
Buy with Confidence with our Returns policy
Infra-Red Control Eye For Use With Return Path Amplifiers
An infrared remote control extender 'eye' intended for controlling Sky digital satellite receivers and PVRs from remote locations. It can be used alone, for a siingle extension room wired directly from RF OUT-2 set-top-box, I/O link based product or in conjunction with a PROception distribution amplifer or hub in a comprehensive multi-outlet system. No infrared re-emission components are required for this RF based system.
- Mk 3 Infrared Remote Receiver 'eye' has 'F' connection.
- Unique improved design 'eye' with reduced current consumption (5 mA) to ease loading on satellite receiver or distribution amplifier power supplies.
- Wide working voltage range - operates over 5.5 - 18 V without damage.
- Compatible with all Sky receivers on RF OUT-2 or Sky I/O Link Product*, and with all PROception distribution hubs and dual-mode amplifiers with return path facilities.
- *For one of new design Sky Boxes that have that they have no ‘RF‑2’ connection use a proLINK22 (Flexible RF Output Modulator - restores Sky distribution). See link below for more details.
- Red LED power indicator - a useful diagnostic aid for confirming power system integrity.
- Discreet small form-factor eye head, supplied with self-adhesive Velcro mounting pads.
COMPATIBLE AMPLIFIER RANGE INFORMATION
Both the DUAL MODE PROCEPTION amplifiers, part numbers ending with an X and the RETURN PATH amplifiers ending with an R are fully compliant and will pass the Return Path Infra Red signal controls throughout the distribution system.
|PROAMP12R||2 way Amplifier with Return Path - Single Input|
|PROAMP24R||4 way Amplifier with Return Path - 2 Separate Inputs UHF TV & FM/DAB|
|PROAMP26R||6 way Amplifier with Return Path - 2 Separate Inputs UHF TV & FM/DAB|
|PROAMP28R||8 way Amplifier with Return Path - 2 Separate Inputs UHF TV & FM/DAB|
|PROMHD14R||External 4 Way Masthead Amplifier with Return Path|
|PROAMP104X||Dual Mode 4-Way Amplifier, Line Powered with Return Path|
|PROAMP310X||Dual Mode 10-Way 3-Band Amplifier (3 Inputs UHF TV, FM& DAB), Local & Remote Powered Options with Return Path|
|PROSTR5S||5 way starBOX Home 5+1-Way RF Network Hub. (5 Inputs Sky+, UHF TV, FM, DAB, Auxillary for CCTV)|
|PROSTR10S||10 way starBOX Home 5+1-Way RF Network Hub. (5 Inputs Sky+, UHF TV, FM, DAB, Auxillary for CCTV)|
Signal frequency range
|87.5 - 862 MHz (Bands II-V)|
Return path signal frequency
|Input 'IEC' female socket; output 'IEC' male on short flying lead|
DC power requirement
|9 V nominal at approx. 5 mA (operable over 5.5 - 18 V)|
Turning on RF-2 Out on Sky Boxes
|Standard Sky Box (Sky, Sky+)||New Sky Box (Sky+ HD)|
Other assistance in trouble shooting.
- Ensure that any amplifier system is either a DUAL MODE PROCEPTION amplifiers, part numbers ending with an X and the RETURN PATH amplifiers ending with an R are fully compliant and will pass the Return Path Infra Red signal controls throughout the distribution system. For other manufacturers products please refer to the manufuture's guide to ensure is compliant.
- Proof out the cables and the amplifiers by fitting the PROSAT1EYE directly on the RF2 output of an old style Skybox or for a new style Skybox via an I/O link product. Ensure the RF-2 Out is turn on as above. Cover the front of the Skybox so the signal from the remote control is ONLY received via the PROSAT1EYE fitted at the rear of the box. If the box works then the problem lies in the cabling amplification of the system.
Find out more about using this product with the New Sky Boxes
Introducing the PROception proLINK22 ‘RF replicator’
New Sky set-top boxes such as the DRX595 and DRX890W do not have the familiar aerial input, RF-1 and RF-2 connectors. These RF-loopthrough facilities have been replaced with the new ‘I/O PORT’ – a small round connector (10- pin mini-DIN) which allows an external ‘RF replicator’ (modulator) unit to provide similar distribution functions.
Applicable to the following models