Flexible I/O Link RF Output Replicator Modulator and Power unit
IO Link RF Output Replicator Modulator, restoring traditional Sky distribution & Power Supply Adaptor
Secure Server and Payment Providers
Fast Delivery Options
Buy with Confidence with our Returns policy
Flexible RF Output Replicator Modulator, restoring traditional Sky distribution via IO Link
Distributing the analogue RF output of a Sky box from the main TV location to other rooms remains a popular solution for multi-room viewing. The new PROception proLINK22 modulator and remote control unit allows unrivalled flexibility for this application. This unit connects to the I/O port on the Sky receiver and replaces the RF distribution and remote control functions previously available from the RF OUT 1 and RF OUT 2 connectors.
- Connect to a TV Distribution System for viewing and IR Magic Eye control at multiple locations.
- RF loop-through for Freeview, etc., replaces Sky AERIAL IN connector.
- High-quality UHF modulator with infrared return remote control capability on BOTH of its twin F-type RF outputs.
- Simple channel setting using Sky box menu.
- Two remote rooms can be wired directly from the proLINK (expandable to three using a splitter and without a power supply)*
- Connect optional power unit (proPSA123 or proPSA125) to power 4-way system using proMHD14R or proAMP104X amplifier. 10-way system also possible using proAMP310X.
- 3-colour power-status indicator.
- Wall mountable with extended lead. (500mm)
- The PROLINK22/PS version is supplied complete with the power supply (proPSA125)
|RF input and output|
|Interface||Sky I/O port via 0.5 m flying lead|
|Modulator||UK System I, channels 21–60|
|RF connections||1-in, 2-out, both outputs IR-eye-enabled|
|IR 'eye' current available||10 mA max per output (total 15 mA max.) s/c protected|
|System current with external PSU||75 mA max. at RF-OUT2|
See more details on Sky I/O Compatibility with PROception products.