Dual Mode 4-Way Return Path Amplifier, Line Powered
PROAMP104X - Dual Mode 4-Way Return Path Amplifier, Line Powered
Secure Server and Payment Providers
Fast Delivery Options
Buy with Confidence with our Returns policy
Dual Mode 4-Way Amplifier, Line Powered, With Return Path
This versatile 4-way UHF amplifier can provide high-quality digital signals around the home and is particularly suitable for the multi-digital box household, whether using Freeview, Sky or both.
Dual mode operation
- Mode 1: Apply power to the local power port, or power remotely via any output, and the unit behaves as a simple 4-way UHF amplifier. All return-path features are disabled in this mode.
- Mode 2: Feeding the input from the RF OUT-2 output of a Sky receiver activates the return-path features allowing remote control of the satellite box using proSAT1EYE infrared 'eyes'.
- Also available complete with power supply (proPSU11F).
- With equipotential bonding point.
- Power locally for Mode 1 using a proPSA125 (where mains available). Alternatively power remotely via any output using a proPSU11F, proPSU12F, suitable Freeview box or IDTV.
- In Mode 2 the complete 4-way system can be powered entirely from either an old style Sky box or a proPSU11F via a proLINK22 (Flexible RF Output Modulator - restores Sky distribution) for one of new design Sky Boxes that have that they have no ‘RF‑2’ connection. See link below for more details.
||Gain||NF||Max Input||Mode||Power Requirement
||Return Path||Eye Power
5 - 15V, 25 mA
9 - 12V, 38 mA
The maximum output level per multiplex is per the table in dBuV when there are eight equal level multiplexes. If the number of multiplexes to be carried is not eight please refer to our Mux guide at www.blake-uk.com/muxcap.
Find out more about using this product with the New Sky Boxes
Introducing the PROception proLINK22 ‘RF replicator’
New Sky set-top boxes such as the DRX595 and DRX890W do not have the familiar aerial input, RF-1 and RF-2 connectors. These RF-loopthrough facilities have been replaced with the new ‘I/O PORT’ – a small round connector (10- pin mini-DIN) which allows an external ‘RF replicator’ (modulator) unit to provide similar distribution functions.
Applicable to the following models
- Amplifier Distribution Type
- X-Amp DTT (Freeview) and Sky (Infra Red Control)
- Amplifier TETRA Filtering
- Amplifier Inputs
- UHF Aerial
- Amplifier Outputs
- Amplifier Equipotential Bonding Point
- Amplifier Powering
- Remote or Local PSU
- Sky Return Path