2-Way Amplifier with Return Path
PROAMP12R - 2-Way Amplifier with Return Path
Secure Server and Payment Providers
Fast Delivery Options
Buy with Confidence with our Returns policy
2-Way Amplifier, UHF With Return Path
These mains-powered multi-way amplifiers are used to distribute the UHF output from a satellite receiver (usually from the RF OUT-2 port of a Sky box), making a selected satellite channel available at up to eight additional outputs around the home. The built-in RF retun path (5-10 MHz) together with power for remote infrared receiver 'eyes' on all outputs makes it a simple matter to add remote control. VHF/FM and/or DAB aerials can also be connected (4-, 6- and 8-way models only) Cool-running designs independently certified to relevant safety and EMC standards.
- 9 V power for infrared receiver eyes on all outputs (max. load 15 mA per outlet). Each output is individually short-circuit protected.
- Compatible with PROception proSAT1EYE low-current IR eye (p27), and industry-standard eyes.
- With equipotential bonding point.
| Product Code
||Outputs||Connectors||Gain|| Max Input
|| Frequency Range
|UHF (Bands IV - V)|
The maximum output level per multiplex is per the table in dBuV when there are eight equal level multiplexes. If the number of multiplexes to be carried is not eight please refer to our Mux guide at www.blake-uk.com/muxcap.
Find out more about using this product with the New Sky Boxes
Introducing the PROception proLINK22 ‘RF replicator’
New Sky set-top boxes such as the DRX595 and DRX890W do not have the familiar aerial input, RF-1 and RF-2 connectors. These RF-loopthrough facilities have been replaced with the new ‘I/O PORT’ – a small round connector (10- pin mini-DIN) which allows an external ‘RF replicator’ (modulator) unit to provide similar distribution functions.
Applicable to the following models
- Amplifier Distribution Type
- Sky (Infra Red Control)
- Amplifier TETRA Filtering
- Amplifier Inputs
- Band II, Band IV-V, Satellite IF
- Amplifier Outputs
- Amplifier Equipotential Bonding Point
- Amplifier Powering
- Amplifier Mains Power (intergral)
- Sky Return Path