2-Way Amplifier with Return Path
PROAMP12R - 2-Way Amplifier with Return Path
Secure Server and Payment Providers
Fast Delivery Options
Buy with Confidence with our Returns policy
2-Way Amplifier, UHF With Return Path
These mains-powered multi-way amplifiers are used to distribute the UHF output from a satellite receiver (usually from the RF OUT-2 port of a Sky box), making a selected satellite channel available at up to eight additional outputs around the home. The built-in RF retun path (5-10 MHz) together with power for remote infrared receiver 'eyes' on all outputs makes it a simple matter to add remote control. VHF/FM and/or DAB aerials can also be connected (4-, 6- and 8-way models only) Cool-running designs independently certified to relevant safety and EMC standards.
- 9 V power for infrared receiver eyes on all outputs (max. load 15 mA per outlet). Each output is individually short-circuit protected.
- Compatible with PROception proSAT1EYE low-current IR eye (p27), and industry-standard eyes.
- With equipotential bonding point.
| Product Code
||Outputs||Connectors||Gain|| Max Input
|| Frequency Range
|UHF (Bands IV - V)|
Find out more about using this product with the New Sky Boxes
Introducing the PROception proLINK22 ‘RF replicator’
New Sky set-top boxes such as the DRX595 and DRX890W do not have the familiar aerial input, RF-1 and RF-2 connectors. These RF-loopthrough facilities have been replaced with the new ‘I/O PORT’ – a small round connector (10- pin mini-DIN) which allows an external ‘RF replicator’ (modulator) unit to provide similar distribution functions.
Applicable to the following models
- Amplifier Distribution Type
- Sky (Infra Red Control)
- Amplifier TETRA Filtering
- Amplifier Inputs
- Band II, Band IV-V, Satellite IF
- Amplifier Outputs
- Amplifier Equipotential Bonding Point
- Amplifier Powering
- Amplifier Mains Power (intergral)
- Sky Return Path