All-in-One IPC/CCTV Tester / Meter Monitor - M-IPC-700A
An essential tool for any installer, this camera monitor and tester with 7" screen is feature rich and best of all user friendly. It can test both IP and analogue camera networks along with being an excellent tool for regular LAN and telephone network testing.
Secure Server and Payment Providers
Fast Delivery Options
Buy with Confidence with our Returns policy
The 7" touch screen IP camera monitor and tester is designed for maintenance and installation of both IP cameras and Analogue cameras as well as other security equipment. The 1024x600 resolution enables it to display network HD cameras and analogue cameras in high resolution. The unit supports ONVIF PTZ and analogue PTZ control. The combination of touch screen and key buttons make the IP camera tester very user friendly.
This particular model of tester is also a great tool for Ethernet network testing. It can test PoE power voltage, PING, and IP address searching. You can use the blue cable tracer to locate individual connected cables from a bundles of cables. Test LAN cables for proper connection termination. Other functions include providing 24W PoE power to your camera, LED flashlight, DC12V 2A power output and much more. The device also comes with 8Gb SD for image and video capture. Its portability and user friendly design and many other functions make the IP tester an essential tool for all installers or technicians.
- The monitor tests both Analogue and IP CCTV cameras
- 7 inch LCD screen display with capacitive touch screen, 1024*600 resolution, supports resolutions 1920 x 1080, 1080 x 720
- Display ONVIF IP camera image and ONVIF PTZ controller
- Compatible with H.264/MPEG4/MJPEG IP cameras
- Built-in WiFi to receive network image from a wireless camera as well as ONVIF and customised IP cameras
- SDI digital camera image display, record and screen snapshot
- Supports more than 40 customized IP cameras protocols
- Supports video management software to view IP camera image
- Network bandwidth testing FTP Server, Static IP address, DHCP, simultaneously test different segments´ for IP camera's
- PoE 24W temporary power supply to IP cameras
- HDMI signal output, support 1080P
- DC12V 2A power output for camera as a power bank
- USB 5V 2A power output device charging port, works with mobiles, tablets etc
- LED flashlight, easy to operate at night
- Snapshot function allows you to save the current image as a JPG file on the SD card
- Micro SD card port with 8Gb SD card supplied
- User-defined shortcut keys (F1 and F2)
- LCD screen with adjustable brightness/contrast/colour/saturation
- Automatically adapts and displays the video format of NTSC/PAL
- Enhanced colour bar generator, PAL/NTSC, the video colour bar tests the video channel and whether it is transmitting normally
- Visual fault locator to test for any fibres bending or breaking
- Optical power meter, test fibre loss and value
- Digital multi-meter, DC and AC voltage measurement, resistance measurement continuity test, diode measurements, capacitance measurement
- PEAK video signal level, SYNC signal level, colour burst chroma level measurement, test video signal attenuation.
- Cable tracer function, by sending an audio signal the device is able to test and find the connected cable
- PING testing, tests an IP cameras and network device's Ethernet port and lets you know if it's working normally as well as the IP address
- Video record and playback
- Video signal level test
- Cable scan, Send the specific signal, easy to find out the connected cable.
- Network cable and telephone cable testing, display the sequence of connection and the No. of the LAN cable
- IP address scan, will quickly search the IP address for the connected IP camera and other network devices
- PoE voltage measurement, test the PoE switch’s voltage to IP cameras, wireless AP device and other PD devices
- Find the connected PoE switch port by sending special signals which make the connected PoE port flicker at special frequency.
- PTZ address scan, search up the ID of PTZ camera.
- Support RS232/RS485/RS422, rate 600 ï½ž 115200bps adjustable
- Multi-protocol. Supports more than thirty PTZ protocols. Such as PELCO-P, PELCO-D, SAMSUNG etc.
- PTZ protocol analysis, control protocol command displays to check RS485 transmission
- PTZ control. Pan/tilt the PTZ unit, zooms in/out the lens, adjusts the focus, aperture and sets and the preset position
- Audio input test, test the audio signal from pickup devices
- Lithium Ion Polymer Battery. The device employs an advanced power control and protection circuit. The device is highly power-efficient with energy saving features. It can last 17 hours with normal use after charging for 7 hours
- English and other languages optional