2-Way Tap, 10 dB
Over Minimum Order Value
Product Lifetime Guarantee
Online and Telephone
2-Way Passive Tap, 10dB
- High-performance passive network components for terrestrial and satellite IF distribution systems, particularly for distribution of LNB or IF launch amplifier outputs to a number of multi-switches.
- Frequency range 5 - 2300MHz.
- Fully-screened diecast housings with 'F' connectors throughout.
- For indoor use only unless mounted in a suitable weatherproof housing.
- Tap ports are DC-blocked and may be reversed-powered without the risk of damage (24V max.).
Tap Loss (dB)
Thro' Loss UHF (dB)
Thro' Loss SAT (dB)
*'SAT' band data on these product apply over 950 - 2050MHz. All products are usable to 2300MHz with slightly increased insertion losses.
Items without suffix P have NO power pass. All taps with the suffix P have power-pass capability between the input and output trunk-line ports. Rating 24V AC or DC at 1mA max.
Tolerance on tap loss is +/- 3dB.